PST 2001 Abstract Deadline

William Michael Snow snow at iucf.indiana.edu
Tue Jun 12 18:43:58 CDT 2001

Dear Neutron Folks: I would like to call your attention to
the existence of the International Workshop on Polarized Sources and Targets
(PST2001). This is an international conference which has been held every 3
years for a long time now. Although traditionally the main contributors to
this conference are from people involved in polarized beams
and targets in nuclear and high energy physics, this year one of the subject
matters of the conference will be sources of polarized neutrons and neutron
polarimeters/analyzers in the cold/thermal/epithermal energy ranges. It turns
out that there are many points of overlap between these two areas (low energy
neutron polarization and high energy polarized beams/targets).

The deadline for submission of abstracts is fast approaching. See the detailed
information on the website mentioned below.

Mike Snow, for the organizing committee.

   *  Int. Workshop on Polarized Sources and Targets "PST2001"   *
   *    Sept. 30 - Oct. 4, 2001  - Nashville, Indiana    USA     *
   *    Contact: V. Derenchuk  - Email: pst2001 at pst2001.org      *

This workshop is sponsored and sanctioned by the International Spin
Physics Committee, Indiana University and Indiana University Cyclotron
Facility.

Dear Colleague,

    I would like to remind you that the abstract submission deadline for

PST2001 is approaching fast.  Because our web site was unavailable
during the past weekend we will be extending the deadline by one week.
Please have your abstract submissions in by June 22nd, 2001.

  Please note the following important dates:

** June 22nd, 2001      Deadline for abstract submission.

     ** August 17th, 2001    Deadline for registration and hotel
                             reservation.

  You may find information about abstract submission and registration at

                 http://www.pst2001.org

You may send email to the workshop at  pst2001 at pst2001.org

Best regards,

Vladimir (Laddie) Derenchuk
Barbara von Przewoski

--
PST2001 Local Organizing Committee           Indiana University
Cyclotron Facility

Phone:  (812) 855-9368
FAX:    (812) 855-6645
email:  pst2001 at pst2001.org