[Neutron] Data Reduction, Visualisation and Analysis Survey

HAUSER, Nick nha at ansto.gov.au
Fri Dec 19 16:51:27 CST 2003

Data Reduction, Visualisation and Analysis Software for Neutron Beam Instruments at the Australian Replacement Research Reactor

Survey of International Neutron Beam Users

The Bragg Institute invites the international neutron beam user community to complete a survey on data reduction, visualisation and analysis packages.

We are conducting this survey to assist the Bragg Institute in planning the services we will provide. Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide this information.

    We estimate the survey will take 5 mins to complete.
    Please complete the survey at the following web page:

http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/bragg/2005/comp/data_survey.html

Regards,

Nick Hauser
Bragg Institute. ANSTO.