[Neutron] Call for Beamtime Applications - ISIS Pulsed Neutron and Muon So urce

Browning, R (Richard) R.Browning at rl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 15:46:18 CDT 2004

   ISIS - Call for Proposals

You are invited to apply for beamtime on the ISIS Pulsed Neutron and Muon
Source
at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory - CCLRC
 Successful applications will be scheduled for beamtime from May 2005
onwards.

The closing date for submissions in this round is 16 October 2004

Apply online at http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/applying/
<http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/applying/>
Guidelines on proposal preparation and use of the Online Submission system
are also available
at http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/applying/ <http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/applying/>

Instrument Information
Details of the available instruments can be found at
http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/instruments/
<http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/instruments/>

Please note we will not be taking proposals for the SANDALS instrument this
round.
The refurbishment programme of the SANDALS detector array is continuing on
schedule and it should return to the ISIS operational instrument suite
towards the end of the first
quarter of 2005.
New proposals for SANDALS will be welcomed from April 2005.

The ROTAX instrument will be available reserved for support activities such
as single crystal alignments,
tests of beamline components and new techniques.

Please let me know if you have any problems in applying or general questions
detail
r.browning at rl.ac.uk

Best Regards

Richard Browning

ISIS User Programme Manager
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Chilton, Didcot, Oxfordshire,   OX11 0QX
UK

Phone:   +44 (0)1235 446383
Fax: +44 (0)1235 445103

ISIS Web Site : http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk <http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk>