[Neutron] LANSCE Winter Neutron School on Applications to Structural Materials

Don Brown dbrown at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 13 08:16:07 CST 2004

I apologize for the neutron school web page being down.  It was back up as
of 7:50 this morning. All of the links below should work.  Thank you to
those who wrote to inform me of the problem, and thanks for your interest
in the school.

Don Brown

<http://lansce.lanl.gov/>LANSCE will host its second annual Winter Neutron
School, this year focused on Applications to Structural Mechanics on March
3-11, 2005.  The school will include lectures from some of the preeminent
scientists in the field and hands on experiments on the SMARTS, HIPPO,
NPDF, and LQD instruments at the
<http://lansce.lanl.gov/lujan/index.html>Lujan<http://lansce.lanl.gov/lujan/index.html>
Center. The school is focused of graduate students beginning there thesis
research and post doctoral researchers, but industrial applicants will also
be considered.

There is no tuition and travel expenses are covered. As an added bonus, we
will take Sunday off for a day of skiing, snowshoeing, etc. It is already
shaping up to be a good winter in New Mexico.

For more information and application instructions please visit the
<http://lansce.lanl.gov/neutronschool>Neutron School website.  Applications
are due December 30.

Please send questions to Don Brown (dbrown at lanl.gov).

Don Brown

We wish to acknowledge the support of the Department of Energy, National
Science Foundation, New Mexico State University, and the University of
Tennessee.

Donald W. Brown, B.Sc. Ph.D.
Technical Staff Member, MST-8

Los Alamos National Laboratory          Phone #: (505) 667-7904
Lujan Center, LANSCE-12
Mail Stop H805                          Email:  dbrown at lanl.gov
Los Alamos, NM 87545                    Fax: (505) 665-2676