[Neutron] Position Vacant - Data Analysis Team Leader

ROBINSON, Robert rro at ansto.gov.au
Tue Feb 22 11:36:23 CST 2005

Data Analysis Team Leader

Leading-Edge Scientific Research Project - Salary A$65k - A$73k - 3 year term

We seek a data analysis team leader to support our research team. To be successful, you will need to have:

* Degree or higher in a relevant discipline such as Computing, Physics or Mathematics

* Extensive experience in Data Analysis and Visualisation

* Extensive experience in design and coding of algorithms

* Experience in project management and team leadership

* Graphical User Interface design and experience

* Knowledge of agile methods and project management principles as applied to the software industry.

Applications for this role close: 29th March 2005

To be eligible for engagement, applicants will require a security assessment and must be an Australian citizen. Selection criteria for the role can be found on our homepage at  <http://www.ansto.gov.au/info/vac/anstovac.html>
http://www.ansto.gov.au/info/vac/anstovac.html. Alternative contact Ms Cherylie Thorn on +61 2 9717 9039.

Please send your details to  <mailto:bragg-recruit at ansto.gov.au> mailto:bragg-recruit at ansto.gov.au. Your application should address the selection criteria and include a C.V. with at least three professional referees.

Robert A. Robinson

Director, The Bragg Institute, Building 58

Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation

PMB 1

Menai                     tel: +61-(2)-9717-9204

NSW 2234             FAX: +61-(2)-9717-3606

AUSTRALIA         e-mail: rro at ansto.gov.au

Web sites:

 <http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/bragg/index.html> http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/bragg/index.html

 <http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/bragg/staff/s_rob.html> http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/bragg/staff/s_rob.html