[Neutron] Workshop "Nano-materials and Powder Diffraction"

Radovan Cerny Radovan.Cerny at cryst.unige.ch
Fri Jun 2 16:07:47 EDT 2006

                     Call for registration

       Workshop "Nano-materials and Powder Diffraction"
(http://www.sgk-sscr.ch/EPDIC10/NanoWorkshop/NanoWorkshopEPDIC10.htm )

                      Geneva, 31 August 2006

We cordially invite you to attend the workshop "Nano-materials and
Powder Diffraction", which will be held on August 31st 2006 in Geneva,
preceding the 10th European powder diffraction conference (EPDIC-10,
http://www.sgk-sscr.ch/EPDIC10/).

On-line registration via:
https://www.symporg.com/conferences/2006/EPDIC_2006/registration.htm

We hope to see you on August 31st, 2006, 8.30 h.

Robert L. Snyder, Materials Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute
of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA
bob.snyder at mse.gatech.edu
http://www.mse.gatech.edu/people/faculty/snyder/snyder.html

Bogdan F. Palosz, Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of High Pressure
Physics, Warszawa, Poland
palosz at unipress.waw.pl
http://www.unipress.waw.pl

--