[Neutron] PNCMI-2012 in Paris

MENELLE Alain alain.menelle at cea.fr
Fri Dec 23 01:16:55 CET 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the 9th International Workshop on Polarized Neutrons in Condensed Matter Investigations will take place  in Paris (France) from July 2nd to 5th 2012.

PNCMIs are the most comprehensive meetings in the active field of polarized neutron science and technology. The workshop will make accent on recent results obtained by using polarized neutron technique in the studies of multiferroics, frustrated and low-dimensional magnetic systems, superconductors and other novel magnetic systems as well as on recent developments in polarized neutrons.

The workshop web site will give soon additional news at :
http://www-llb.cea.fr/PNCMI2012

We are looking forward to seeing you in Paris.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee,

Arsen Gukasov