[Neutron] 1st AOCNS: Call for abstract

Proffen, Thomas E. tproffen at ornl.gov
Tue Jun 14 17:36:24 CEST 2011

(send on behalf of Toshiji Kanaya)

Dear Colleagues

We would like to announce and invite you to attend the 1st Asia- Oceania Conference on Neutron Scattering (1st AOCNS) organized by the Japanese Society for Neutron Science (JSNS) and the Asia- Oceania Neutron Scattering Association (AONSA), which will be held in days 20-24, November, 2011 in Tsukuba, Japan.

Now, we are pleased to announce that we have launched a web site for abstract submission, registration, accommodation, etc.

Please go to the web site below for details.

http://j-parc.jp/MatLife/en/meetings/1stAOCNS/

A deadline for the abstract submission is 22 August, 2011.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Tsukuba in November 2011.

Toshiji Kanaya, Chair of Organizing Committee of 1st AOCNS