[Neutron] International Small-Angle Scattering Conference 2012

Ketayoon Bhathena katb at icmsaust.com.au
Mon Jan 30 05:18:35 CET 2012

The 15th International Small-Angle Scattering Conference will be held in
Sydney, Australia from 18 - 23 November 2012.

The Conference promises to be an intellectually stimulating and socially
memorable occasion and will cover all fields of Small Angle Scattering.
We will be showcasing talent from the next generation of small-angle
scatterers as well as highlighting emerging areas of the field.

The organising committee is keen to ensure that we alert all relevant
stakeholders and interested parties of this important event and
therefore, hope that you may like to promote the upcoming Conference
within your organisation and to fellow colleagues and associates. In
turn, we would like to offer you reciprocal advantages, pending
committee approval. This could be as simple as an exchange of website
hyperlinks including the respective logo but also as extensive as
sharing information to delegates, advertising, satchel inserts and
display space.

We would be grateful if you could consider any of the following:

o    Exchange website hyperlinks

o    Advertise congress details on your website

o    Send electronic newsletter to your patrons (
http://sas2012.com/news/1.html)

o    Display congress posters in your association office

We look forward to hearing from you regarding the above and would
appreciate any other ideas you may have in the promotion of the 15th
International Small-Angle Scattering Conference and would be pleased to
discuss other ways in which we could help support your organisation.

Congress Details:

Name:                                       15th International
Small-Angle Scattering Conference

Venue:                                      Sydney Convention and
Exhibition Centre,

Australia Dates:                         18 - 23 November 2012.

Expected attendance:                Approximately 400 delegates

Website:                                   http://sas2012.com

Congress Contact:                   ICMS Australasia on info at sas2012.com
<mailto:info at sas2012.com>

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need further
information. I look forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes

Yours sincerely

Lindsay Robinson

Event Coordinator

SAS 2012

info at sas2012.com.au

Ketayoon Bhathena
Conference Services Coordinator

katb at icmsaust.com.au <mailto:thomash at icmsaust.com.au>

ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd
GPO Box 3270, Sydney, Australia
Level 9, 234 George Street, Sydney Telephone: (+61 2) 9254 5000
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

* Facsimile: (+61 2) 9251 3552
  E-Mail: info at icmsaust.com.au <mailto:info at icmsaust.com.au>

Website: www.icmsaust.com.au <http://www.icmsaust.com.au/>