[Neutron] FW: Neutrons&Food3, registration and abstract submission

Ines Crespo Ines.Crespo at frm2.tum.de
Mon Apr 14 10:06:36 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

We invite you to submit abstracts for the workshop « Neutrons&Food3" to
be held from 9th to 11th of July, 2014, in Paris France. The deadline
for submission has been extended and is now May 16th.

The aim of this workshop is to present recent works and developments
from experiment on neutron scattering applied to food science or on food
science subjects which can be approached by neutron scattering.

Possible topics include: macromolecules structure and dynamics, dairy
products, powders and low hydrated products, foam end emulsion,
packaging, simulation and modelisation....

The purpose is to bring together scientists from different disciplines
(food science and neutron scattering) and stimulate discussions among
participants.

To register please visit the link: www.neutronsandfood.com
<http://www.neutronsandfood.com>

We invite you to submit an abstract. Please use, the attached template
and send it to:

neutronsandfood at agrosupdijon.fr <mailto:neutronsandfood at agrosupdijon.fr>

We would be very grateful if you could circulate this announcement to
anyone who might be interested in attending this event.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris,

The Organizers,

Camille Loupiac and Fabrice Cousin

Camille LOUPIAC

Maître de Conférences AgroSup Dijon

Délégation CNRS au Laboratoire Léon Brillouin

Lab. Léon Brillouin CEA/CNRS, bat 563
Centre d'Etudes de Saclay
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex FRANCE
Tel : 33 1 69 08 60 37