[Neutron] IFF Spring School 2015: Registration still open

Springschool springschool at fz-juelich.de
Thu Nov 13 16:46:40 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The Institute of Complex Systems, the Institute for Advanced Simulation and the Jülich Centre for Neutron Science are pleased to announce that registration is still open for the

     46th IFF Spring School 2015 on
     Functional Soft Matter

taking place from 23 February until 06 March 2015 at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany. The IFF Spring School 2015 intends to give an introduction to and an overview of current research topics of soft matter systems with the emphasis on biological and technological functionality. For further information on the school and how to apply, please visit our website:

     www.iff-springschool.de<http://www.iff-springschool.de/>

The deadline for application is 15 December 2014.

We look forward to your registration and to welcoming you in Juelich!
With best regards,

Michael Beissel
- School Organization -

Michael Beissel