[Neutron] History pages now online

Philip Mitchell p.c.h.mitchell at reading.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 16:41:37 CEST 2014

>From Dr Philip Mitchell

Ines

Our book should be on a list. It concentrates on ISIS but includes ILL:

Vibrational Spectroscopy with Neutrons - With Applications in Chemistry, Biology,

Materials Science and Catalysis

Philip C H Mitchell,  Stewart F Parker, Anibal J Ramirez-Cuesta & John Tomkinson

pp xxvi + 642

World Scientific Publishing 2005

ISBN 981-256-013-0

Regards