[Neutron] Walter Hälg Prize Announcement

Nicolae, Ulla ulla.nicolae at helmholtz-berlin.de
Tue Feb 10 13:22:44 CET 2015

Sent on behalf of Prof. Michael Steiner:

Dear colleagues,

Please find enclosed the announcement for the Walter Hälg Prize 2015 which I send on behalf of Christiane Alba-Simionesco.
Please distribute the announcement as widely as possible in the European community and initiate and support possible nominations. The highly prestigious Walter Hälg Prize is the most visible activity of ENSA in the scientific community and therefore we need a significant number of good nominations.
We would be very grateful if you could act very quickly in this direction.

Best wishes,

Micheal Steiner

Sincerely yours,

Ulla Nicolae

Secretary / Assistant to
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla
Scientific Director / Chief Executive
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH
Phone: 0049 30 8062 42083
Fax:   0049 30 8062 4 2047
e-mail: ulla.nicolae at helmholtz-berlin.de<mailto:ulla.nicolae at helmholtz-berlin.de>

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Joachim Treusch, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla, Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin

http://www.helmholtz-berlin.de