[Neutron] Hercules Specialized Course on Magnetism, 14-18 Sept. 2015

HSC18 hsc18 at esrf.fr
Mon Apr 13 17:05:58 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the upcoming Hercules
Specialized Course HSC18:
“*Neutrons and Synchrotron Radiation for Magnetism*” which will take
place on the EPN campus in Grenoble from 14 to 18 September 2015.

The objective of the Hercules Specialized Course is to combine
theoretical courses with practical lessons performed using neutrons and
synchrotron radiation on state-of-the-art instruments/beamlines. The
practicals will take place at the European neutron (ILL) and synchrotron
radiation (ESRF) facilities located in Grenoble.

The attendance will be limited to 24 participants (mainly PhD students
and post-doctoral researchers) to allow an active participation in the
practicals, a strong interaction between the participants and the
lecturers, as well as among the participants themselves. More
information about the event can be found on the following link:
http://www.esrf.fr/events/conferences/HSC/HSC18

We kindly ask you to encourage your young scientists to apply. Feel free
to forward this e-mail to other colleagues who might be interested.

Best wishes,
The Organising Committee

Guillaume Beutier (SIMAP)
Laurent Chapon (ILL)