[Neutron] VI EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON NEUTRON SCATTERING 2015 - Deadline for abstract poster submission: Now 25th May 2015

Emma Lythgoe lythgoe at unizar.es
Fri May 22 10:04:16 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Deadline for abstract poster submission: Now 25th May 2015

We would like to inform you that the deadline to submit an abstract poster submission has been extended until the 25th of May 2015. The instructions for abstract submission, key dates and other relevant information can be found online.

The VI EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON NEUTRON SCATTERING (ECNS) will be held from the 30th of August 2015 until the 4th of September 2015 in Zaragoza, Spain. Don´t miss the opportunity to register now and get the best prices for the VI EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON NEUTRON SCATTERING (ECNS).

A number of fellowships will be available for students and young researchers. The last day for sending fellowship applications is May 26th, 2015. The conditions to apply are now available on the web: http://ecns2015.unizar.es/index.php/fellowships

We are preparing a most exciting ECNS2015 Conference with a list of eminent plenary and keynote speakers. Further information and important dates can be found on the website www.ecns2015.eu  Please feel free to download the ECNS 2015 poster and send to your colleagues or display it in your department.

There will be a parallel exhibition and if you would like to take the opportunity to ensure your company or institute is represented the "Exhibition and Sponsor dossier" can also be found on the website.

We would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that the V European Conference on Molecular Magnetism (ECMM2015) will be held in Zaragoza from 6th-10th of September 2015 at the Boston Hotel, the week after the ECNS2015.

We look forward to seeing you in Zaragoza at the ECNS2015! Please do except my apologies if you receive this email more than once.

Kind regards,

Javier Campo
ECNS2015 Chair

To subscribe or unsubscribe please click here.