[Neutron] DyProSo 2015 (13 - 17 September 2015) - Early registration expiring soon

Dyproso 2015 "dyproso2015" at frm2.tum.de
Tue Jun 2 18:33:07 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues, dear Scientists,

I am pleased to let you know that we have received many exciting
abstracts and therefore look forward to a very interesting conference.
However, there is still room for some posters. If you are interested in,
please send your abstract to <dyproso2015 at frm2.tum.de>.

We warmly welcome further registrations. Therefore, *early registration*
has been extended to *Wednesday, 10  June**.***Please kindly note that
accomodation cannot be guaranteed for registrations received later than
10 June.

Yours sincerely,

Winfried  Petry

Our apologies, if you have received this information more than once.

--
DyProSoXXXV
Prof. Dr. Winfried Petry, Conference Chairman

Phone: +49 (0)89 289 14704/14965/14966
Email:dyproso2015 at frm2.tum.de
*Website:<http://www.mlz-garching.de/dyproso2015>
*
Visiting address:
Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ)
Forschungs-Neutronenquelle Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (FRM II)
Technische Universität München
Lichtenbergstraße 1
85748 Garching
Germany