[Neutron] [ECNS-2015] 6th European Conference on Neutron Scattering (ECNS 2015) - Correction!

Emma Lythgoe lythgoe at unizar.es
Tue Aug 18 16:19:27 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

6th European Conference on Neutron Scattering (ECNS 2015)

With respect to the earlier message please note that if you have already registered for the conference dinner there is no need to send confirmation of your attendance. However, if you have not yet registered for the conference dinner but you would like to attend please register here before the 21st of August:

https://veci.eventszone.net/myCongress/users.php?thisFormCongress=ecns2015&thisFormLanguage=en

The conference dinner will be held at the Aura Restaurant Avenida José Atares, 7, 50018 Zaragoza (Spain) and will consist of a welcome drink followed by a four course menu. A ticket for entrance to the disco is also included with a complimentary drink.

We look forward to seeing you in Zaragoza at the ECNS2015! Please do except my apologies for the confusion.

Kind regards,

Javier Campo
ECNS2015 Chair