[Neutron] IFF Spring School 2016 "Memristive Phenomena": Registration still open

Springschool springschool at fz-juelich.de
Mon Dec 21 10:02:27 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that there are still a few places available for the IFF Spring School 2016 taking place from 22 February until 04 March 2016 at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany. The IFF Spring School 2016 provides a comprehensive introduction to and an overview of current research topics covering the physics of memristive phenomena, with an emphasis on understanding the underlying basic principles.  For further information on the school and how to apply, please visit our website:

     www.iff-springschool.de<http://www.iff-springschool.de/>

We look forward to your registration and to welcoming you in Juelich!
With best regards,

Michael Beissel

School Organization:
Michael Beißel
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
PGI/JCNS-TA
Organization Annual IFF Spring School (for IAS, ICS, JCNS, PGI)
52425 Jülich
+49 2461 61-1739 (phone)
springschool at fz-juelich.de<mailto:springschool at fz-juelich.de>
http://www.iff-springschool.de