[Neutron] 7th International Conference Photosynthesis Research for Sustainability - June 19-26 2016 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

GARVEY, Chris cjg at ansto.gov.au
Tue Apr 5 11:39:15 CEST 2016

Dear List Members,

The 7th International Conference Photosynthesis Research for Sustainability is in Puschino in the Russian Federation. Of particular interest to this list is that we have a session on neutron scattering applied to photosynthesis research.
http://photosynthesis2016.cellreg.org/Home.php

We have some limited support for young scientists.
Please to note that deadline for visa applications is 10th of April.

Regards

Chris

Dr Christopher Garvey
Research Scientist
BRAGG Institute
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
Tel
Mobile
Email
Web

+61 2 9717 9328
+61 4 0922 5881
cjg at ansto.gov.au<mailto:cjg at ansto.gov.au>
www.ansto.gov.au<http://www.ansto.gov.au/>

[fb]<http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverANSTO> [tw] <https://twitter.com/ANSTO>  [ln] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ansto>  [yt] <http://www.youtube.com/user/ANSTOVideos>

[ansto]

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the intended addressee. It is confidential to the intended addressee and may contain privileged information and or copyright material. If this email is not intended for your attention, any use, printing, storage , reproduction or further disclosure of this communication (including all attachments) is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or email and immediately delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.