[Neutron] Post-doc position in Oslo: Kinetics Pathways of Self-assembly/Time resolved Scattering Techniques

Reidar Lund reidar.lund at kjemi.uio.no
Tue Mar 14 18:06:07 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

A post-doctoral research position is available in my group in Oslo.
The position will involve studies of kinetic processes of self-assembly in peptide and polymer systems using mainly time-resolved scattering (light, X-ray, neutron) and rheological techniques.
For more details see:
https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/135509/postdoctoral-research-fellowship-in-soft-matter-kinetic-pathways-of-self-assembled-materials
or contact me for more information.

I would be very grateful if you could pass this information on to potential candidates.

Best regards,

Reidar

_______________

Reidar Lund,