[Neutron] Deadline for abstract submission: Journées de la Diffusion Neutronique 2017

Monica CERETTI monica.ceretti at univ-montp2.fr
Wed Apr 5 16:02:04 CEST 2017

*A gentle reminder - 10th April 2017, Deadline for abstract submission
for Oral contribution at the next JDN2017*

Dear Colleagues,

on behalf of the organisers and of the French Neutron Scattering Society
(SFN) we are happy to announce that the next  Journées de la Diffusion
Neutronique 2017 (JDN2017) will take place in Carry le Rouet, Bouche du
Rhône, France, May 29 – 31, 2017. The submission deadline for oral
contributions is 10 April 2017.
This multidisciplinary workshop will be dedicated to new results,
obtained using neutron scattering techniques, in the different
scientific domains representative of the whole neutron users
community (Magnetism, Soft Matter and Environment, Condensed Matter,
Biology, and Instrumentation)

  All the details can be found on the conference website:
http://jdn-conference.net.

We hope to see you soon at the Mediterranean coast!

Monica Ceretti, M.-Vanessa Coulet, Joëlle Forestier, Viviana Cristiglio,
Arsen Goukassov
--

-