[Neutron] ICNS 2017 Early Registration deadline is just around the corner! (May 31st, 2017)

ICNS 2017 Secretariat icns2017 at icns2017.org
Wed May 31 03:43:10 CEST 2017

ICNS2017

International Conference on Neutron Scattering 2017

July9-13, 2017, DCC, Daejeon, Korea

[ICNS 2017] Early-Registration deadline is May 31, 2017! (D-1)

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for your participation and contribution to ICNS 2017 will be held
from July 9 to 13, 2017 in DCC, Daejeon, Korea.

Authors  and participants should register to the conference by
Early-Registration deadline May 31st, 2017 to be included in the final
program.

At least one of authors on your abstract must register, and co-authors do
not need to register unless they plan to participate in the conference.

If you want to get more detail information, please check our web site. (
<http://icns2017.org/registration.php> http://icns2017.org/registration.php)

[HOW TO REGISTER]

1) Please login with your ID and PW on the on-line registration system. (
<http://online.icns2017.org/default.php>
http://online.icns2017.org/default.php)

2) Click registration menu, fill out and submit the form.

3) Complete the payment according to the payment methods (Credit Card or
Bank Transfer)

4) You will get a confirmation letter via e-mail from the ICNS 2017
secretariat within a week after completing the full payment.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Daejeon, Korea.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Best regards,

ICNS 2017 Secretariat (Registration)

Tel.: +82-42-472-7460 / Fax.: +82-42-472-7459

E-mail:  <mailto:icns2017 at icns2017.org> reg at icns2017.org / website:
<http://www.icns2017.org/> www.icns2017.org