[Neutron] DMI 2019

Петр Коник 104pet104 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:30:46 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

We would like to attract your attention to the satellite event of the ECNS2019!

It is our pleasure to invite you to take part in the V-th
International Workshop “Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya Interaction and Exotic
Spin Structures” (DMI - 2019) to be held in Petrozavodsk, Russia from
the 8th to the 12th of July 2019.

The International Workshop “Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya Interaction and
Exotic spin structures” (DMI) is convened biennially. Petersburg
Nuclear Physics Institute of the NRC “Kurchatov Institute” takes the
initiative in organizing this workshop, whose goal is to foster and
facilitate the exchange of ideas and recent achievements in the field
of exotic spin structures caused by Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya Interaction.

The V-th International Workshop DMI2019 in Petrozavodsk follows the
tradition of four previous DMI workshops held in Saint Petersburg
(2011), Veliky Novgorod (2013), Pskov (2015) and Peterhof (2017).

DMI2019 is assigned as a satellite of a much bigger event: European
Conference on Neutron Scattering ECNS2019, which will be held in
St-Petersburg in the season of the white nights from 1th to 5th July,
2019.

For further information and registration for the workshop please visit
the workshop web site https://oiks.pnpi.spb.ru/events/DMI-2019

On behalf of the Programm committee,

Co-Chairman: Sergey Grigoriev

Co-Chairman: Jun-ichiro Kishine