[Neutron] Position in neutron scattering and materials at Aarhus University

Mogens Christensen mch at chem.au.dk
Sun May 26 12:43:51 CEST 2019

Dear Members of the Neutron Scattering mailing list?

There is an opening at Aarhus University related to material science and neutron scattering, The position is a tenure track, assistant professor or associate professor depending on the level of the candidate.
I would be very pleased if you could spread the word in your network, especially if you know any qualified candidates. I have attached the call for the open position, the deadline is the 1st of August 2019, further details can be found under:
http://chem.au.dk/en/profile/vacant-positions/job/associate-professor-or-tenure-track-assistant-professor-within-structural-materials-science-using-ne/

Kind regards,
Mogens Christensen

Ph.D. Mogens Christensen