[Neutron] Only one week to go: MLZ calls for proposals - Deadline September 13th, 2019

useroffice at mlz-garching.de useroffice at mlz-garching.de
Fri Sep 6 09:03:22 CEST 2019

Dear MLZ user,

did you enjoy your summer holidays? You gathered a lot of new ideas and are full of beans? Then we recommend to apply for beam time at the Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ)! You have only one week to go, because

*Deadline for proposal submission is September 13th, 2019*

All details can be found in our Call for Proposals at
https://mlz-garching.de/files/20190829_call_round_26.pdf

Today, we also published the planned schedule for 2020 becoming valid on condition that fuel elements arrive before the end of 2019 here at Garching. As usual, you find it at
https://mlz-garching.de/user-office

We look forward to receiving your proposals,
best regards from cloudy Garching,

The MLZ User Office Team

--
Dr. Flavio Carsughi