[Neutron] 16 - 19 June 2020: MLZ Conference 2020 “ Neutrons for Life Sciences” – Abstract submission open until 29 February 2020

mlz-conference-2020 at mlz-garching.de mlz-conference-2020 at mlz-garching.de
Tue Feb 11 14:30:14 CET 2020

Dear Neutron Scientists, dear Life Science Scientists,

You might be scheduling your Scientific Year and in this context we
would like to draw your attention to this year's MLZ Conference*
*

*Neutrons for Life Sciences. *

It will be taking place at the *Arabella Brauneck Hotel Lenggries, not
far from Munich, from 16 to 19 June 2020.*

This conference welcomes and encourages contributions and participation
from the international neutron user community and from scientists
curious to learn more about the applications of neutrons in this
interdisciplinary research area.

*Abstract submission*is open*until the end of February.
*

We are proud that internationally renowned speakers have accepted our
invitation:

  * *Peter Moody, *University of Leicester, for: /Protein structure,
    function and dynamics/
  * *Valentin Gordeliy,* IBS Grenoble and ICS Forschungszentrum Jülich,
    for: /Membrane structure, function and dynamics/
  * *Tommy Nylander,* Lund University, for: /Drug design and delivery/
  * *Frank Schreiber, *Universität Tübingen, and*Bruno Demé,* ILL, for:
    /Biological surface and interfaces/
  * *Martin Weik,* IBS Grenoble, for:/Neutron methods in biology/
  * *Andrey Konevega*, Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, for: /Life
    Sciences with neutrons in Russia/
  * *Michael Sattler**,* Technical University of Munich & Helmholtz
    Zentrum München, for:/Complementary methods/

We are looking forward to your abstracts for talks and posters within
the weeks to come.

For any question that might arise, please refer to the conference
web-site  or to the local organising team on
mlz-conference-2020 at mlz-garching.de. <mlz-conference-2020 at mlz-garching.de>

Best wishes,

Andreas Ostermann and Tobias Schrader

PS. Our apologies if you receive this announcement more than once.

--
MLZ Conference 2020: Neutrons for Life Sciences
<https://indico.frm2.tum.de/event/197/overview>

Organizers:
Prof. Dr. Peter Müller-Buschbaum, Prof. Dr. Stephan Förster

Local organizing team:
Andreas Ostermann <mailto:andreas.ostermann at frm2.tum.de>, Tobias
Schrader <mailto:t.schrader at fz-juelich.de>
Bjoern Pedersen, Monika Krug, Elisabeth Joerg-Mueller

phone number: +49 89 289-14966
Heinz Maier-Leibnitz-Zentrum (MLZ)
Lichtenbergstraße 1
85748 Garching, Germany