[Neutron] IFF Spring School 2020 "Quantum Technology": Postponed to 01 - 12 March 2021

FM-springschool springschool at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 5 08:33:04 CET 2020

IFF SPRING SCHOOL REGISTRATION

We would like to inform you that the IFF Spring School with the topic "Quantum Technology" is postponed to 2021 due to global concerns regarding the coronavirus outbreak.

     51st IFF Spring School 2021:
     "Quantum Technology"
      www.iff-springschool.de<http://www.iff-springschool.de>

The School will take place at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany from 01 March until 12 March 2021. We would like to invite you to register for this event in due course, as soon as the new website is ready. All participants who received a confirmation from us for this year's Spring School will be given priority in 2021.

With best regards,

Barbara Daegener
-School Organiser;
on behalf of the 51st IFF Spring School Scientific Committee (H. Bluhm, T. Calarco, D. DiVincenzo)-

--
Barbara Daegener
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, JCNS-2

+49 2461 61-4750 (phone); -2610 (fax)
springschool at fz-juelich.de
http://www.iff-springschool.de

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt