[Neutron] Australian Neutron Beam User Group (ANBUG) membership [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

WOOD, Kathleen kwo at ansto.gov.au
Wed May 13 12:29:19 CEST 2020

Dear Users of neutron beamlines at Australia's OPAL research reactor,

Membership of the Australian Neutron Beam User Group (ANBUG) is moving to a new online management system.  If you are interested in staying abreast of neutron news from Australia, please join the group via a short sign up form (Join ANBUG<http://anbug.net/civicrm/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm%2Fcontribute%2Ftransact&reset=1&id=2>).  We also require all present ANBUG members to complete the form for you to continue to receive correspondence from ANBUG in the future. Our ability to advocate on behalf of the user community is critically dependent on the weight of our membership and we hope that you will join us to add your voice.

ANBUG membership is FREE and the online membership form (Join ANBUG<http://anbug.net/civicrm/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm%2Fcontribute%2Ftransact&reset=1&id=2>) will take less than 2 minutes to complete, membership can be cancelled at any time by contacting the secretary.

Thank you for your time in considering joining us in our mission.

Best regards,

Andrew Clulow
ANBUG secretary on behalf of the ANBUG executive committee

Kathleen Wood
ANBUG executive member.

Dr. Kathleen Wood
Instrument Scientist
Instrument Group Manager - Small Angle
NSTLI Neutron Scattering
Tel
Mobile
Email
Web

+61 2 9717 7100
0417473537
kwo at ansto.gov.au<mailto:kwo at ansto.gov.au>
www.ansto.gov.au<http://www.ansto.gov.au/>

[fb]<http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverANSTO> [tw] <https://twitter.com/ANSTO>  [ln] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ansto>  [yt] <http://www.youtube.com/user/ANSTOVideos>

[ansto]

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the intended addressee. It is confidential to the intended addressee and may contain privileged information and or copyright material. If this email is not intended for your attention, any use, printing, storage, reproduction or further disclosure of this communication (including all attachments) is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or email and immediately delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.