[Neutron] MLZ User Meeting & DN2020: Registration ends on Oct 25th!

um-2020-dn at mlz-garching.de um-2020-dn at mlz-garching.de
Mon Oct 5 11:00:52 CEST 2020

Dear neutron users,

during the last months and weeks it became clear, that the MLZ User Meeting as well as the DN2020 can not be conducted in the usual way. After long discussions regarding the idea of a hybrid meeting, the growing restrictions in Munich let us decide to switch to a complete online version of the events. The programme will remain as planned, we will not cut it: We received more than 250 abstracts and thus, it will be a diverse and varied one!

Notifications to the submitters of abstracts for the MLZ User Meeting have already been sent - those for the DN2020 will be sent out within the next days. The timetable is growing from day to day and you can already browse it a little bit on the website.

The most important: Registration ends on October 25th - so there are three weeks to go to visit

https://indico.frm2.tum.de/e/um-2020-dn

and enroll for participation.

We are looking forward to a special event - and hopefully a unique one!
Best wishes from Garching,
Ina

--
On behalf of the local organisers of