[Neutron] MLZ User Meeting and DN2020: Registration deadline AHEAD!

um-2020-dn at mlz-garching.de um-2020-dn at mlz-garching.de
Fri Nov 13 09:47:08 CET 2020

Dear neutron users,

as you already know, the MLZ User Meeting as well as the DN2020 switched to a complete online version due to the current situation. But good news: The programme will remain as planned, we will not cut it. And this is a really thrilling one - after notifications to all abstract submitters have already been sent, the timetable is complete and we invite you to rummage!

Registration is still possible until November 20th - so one week to go! Just visit

https://indico.frm2.tum.de/e/um-2020-dn

and enroll for participation.

Please note:

  *   only registered participants will be able to take part in the online event (login will be necessary)
  *   submitting an abstract does not mean that you are automatically registered!

How to check?

  *   Just login at the conference webpage with you INDICO account and find this information directly on the home page!

We are looking forward to a special event - and hopefully a unique one!
Best wishes from sunny Garching and stay safe,
Ina

--
On behalf of the local organisers of
MLZ User Meeting & DN2020