[Neutron] Neutron and Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Research - TMS Webinar Series - DEC 2020

Klaus-Dieter Liss - Technion kdliss at technion.ac.il
Wed Nov 25 11:55:24 CET 2020

Sign Up Today

If this e-mail does not display properly, please view our _*online
version*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzQ5NQ/index.html>_.

To ensure receipt of our e-mail, _*please add*
<mailto:donotreply at tms.org>_ 'donotreply at tms.org' to your address book

facebook
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzQ5Ng/index.html>

twitter
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzQ5Nw/index.html>

linkedin
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzQ5OA/index.html>

youtube
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzQ5OQ/index.html>

flickr
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUwMA/index.html>

<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUwMQ/index.html>

November 20, 2020

  Don’t Miss December’s Webinar Series

The *Neutron and Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Research*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUwMg/index.html>
webinar series highlights some of the latest developments in the 3D
characterization of structural materials using neutron and synchrotron
radiation. Register now to join the live sessions *December 8, 10, 15,
and 17, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET*, or to watch the on-demand videos on
your own.

	*Register Now*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUwMw/index.html>

/TMS webinars are available at no cost to TMS members. Non-members may
also view this webinar series at no cost thanks to our sponsor, *Xnovo
Technology ApS*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUwNA/index.html>./

  Three Experts Explore Diffraction

The series features *Klaus-Dieter Liss*, Guangdong Technion–Israel
Institute of Technology and University of Wollongong; *Matthew P.
Miller*, Cornell University; and *Henning Friis Poulsen*, Technical
University of Denmark. After an opening webinar featuring a roundtable
discussion with all speakers, the remaining events of the series
spotlight each expert to focus on the topics in detail. Sign up once to
access all four events.

*Register for Webinar Series.*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUwNg/index.html>

<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUwNw/index.html>

TMS develops and curates events that build your knowledge base, enhance
your technical skills, and expand your network of colleagues in
materials science and engineering. From virtual and in-person courses,
to webinars on relevant and emerging topics, to mentoring programs, to
other options for contributing to your field, our *professional
development offerings*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUwOA/index.html>
are designed to meet the needs of TMS members. Stay tuned as new
opportunities arise because professional development is integral to the
*value of TMS membership.*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUxMA/index.html>

/Share this message:/

facebook
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUxMQ/index.html>

twitter
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUxMg/index.html>

linkedin
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUxMw/index.html>

        _*The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society*
        <http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUxNA/index.html>_

5700 Corporate Drive Suite 750

Pittsburgh, PA 15237

*telephone: 1-724-776-9000 I fax: 1-724-776-3770 I tmsgeneral at tms.org*

You may opt out of e-mail communications from TMS at any time here:

*Unsubscribe*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnU9NzUzNTE5NjQ4JmxpPTY4NjY3NTE1Jmw9aHR0cDovL3Rtcy5pbmZvcm16Lm5ldC90bXMvcGFnZXMvTWFzdGVyX1Vuc3Vic2NyaWJlX09ubHlfRm9ybT9fenM9NDh4WDgxfF96bWk9SGtyaA/index.html>

*Update Your Preferences*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnU9NzUzNTE5NjQ4JmxpPTY4NjY3NTE3Jmw9aHR0cDovL3Rtcy5pbmZvcm16Lm5ldC90bXMvcGFnZXMvTWFzdGVyX1ByZWZlcmVuY2VfTWFuYWdlbWVudF9Gb3JtP196cz00OHhYODF8X3ptaT1Ia3Jo/index.html>

*Privacy Policy*
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUxOQ/index.html>

Higher Logic
<http://tms.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04MTczNzI1JnA9MSZ1PTc1MzUxOTY0OCZsaT02ODY2NzUyMA/index.html>