[Neutron] Postdoc position at Institut Néel

Manila SONGVILAY manila.songvilay at neel.cnrs.fr
Sun Dec 13 15:00:55 CET 2020

Hello,

We have an open position for a postdoc at Institut Néel. We are looking for a good candidate to work on unconventional magnetic properties (multiferroics, spin liquids, chiral magnets…) in new metal-organic compounds, via macroscopic measurements (susceptibility, dielectric, polarisation, heat capacity measurements) and neutron scattering. We have published the offer and applications can be submitted online : https://emploi.cnrs.fr/Offres/CDD/UPR2940-ELOBER-034/Default.aspx <https://emploi.cnrs.fr/Offres/CDD/UPR2940-ELOBER-034/Default.aspx>

Would it be possible to pass this announce and possibly publish it on a webpage?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Manila Songvilay