[Neutron] Position as 'Research Engineer' for development of sample environment

Adrian Rennie Adrian.Rennie at physics.uu.se
Thu Jun 3 10:28:53 CEST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

A position as 'Research Engineer' to develop sample environments for
reflectometry is available. This is part of a project linking Uppsala
University with the European Spallation Source in Lund (Tom Arnold and
Alessandra Luchini).  It particularly concerns, in the first instance,
holders for investigation of solid/liquid interfaces for the ESTIA
reflectometer.  I would be very grateful if the information below was
brought to the attention of interested candidates.  The post is suitable
for a young engineer or scientist who wants to develop skills in design
for demanding applications and can work with integration of computer
controlled equipment.

The official announcement and the on-line application form are on the
University recruitment website:

https://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=404627

The post will be based in Uppsala where there is a lively group
interested in neutron scattering and extensive work with reflectometry.
There are also excellent workshop facilities.  I am happy to answer
queries about this post.

Best regards, Adrian Rennie

--
Adrian R. Rennie
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy, Uppsala University

Tel. + 46 18 471 3596

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy