[Neutron] Research Fellow Position at CityU Dongguan Research Institute
Prof. WANG Xun-Li
xlwang at cityu.edu.hk
Sat Aug 14 11:24:26 CEST 2021
I wish to draw your attention to the following advertisement. One of the recruiting units is Center for Neutron Scattering and Applied Physics. CityU Dongguan Research Institute is located close to China Spallation Neutron Source. The compensation package will be internationally competitive.
Research Fellow Position at CityU Dongguan Research Institute
(1st batch, 2021)
City University of Hong Kong (CityU) in early 2020 signed the collaboration agreements with Dongguan Municipal Government and Dongguan University of Technology to establish CityU (Dongguan) in Songshan Lake Science City. CityU (Dongguan) is scheduled for opening in September 2023.
In August 2020, City University of Hong Kong Dongguan Research Institute (CityUDGRI) was officially established to facilitate the preparatory work of CityU (Dongguan). It conducts technology transfer activities and brings in CityU’s competitive research projects and spearhead research in several key areas: Advanced Materials, Internet of Things, Computer Science and Information Technology as well as Neutron Scattering and Applied Physics. It also recruits Ph.D students through CityU in Hong Kong.
To accelerate the research work in the key areas and lay the foundation for the education and discipline construction of CityU (Dongguan), CityUDGRI is now recruiting talented Research Fellow. Once the CityU (Dongguan) is formally established, this position shall be subsumed under the Research Faculty thereof.
1. Research Areas
Advanced Materials, Internet of Things, Computer Science and Information Technology, Neutron Scattering and Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Energy and Environment System Engineering
2. Major Responsibilities
* Carry out cutting-edge research projects
* Assist in the daily management of the research center
* Assist in the design and development of the relevant disciplines in CityU (Dongguan)
* A Ph.D degree is required with an independent research proficiency
* Outstanding research outputs in relevant fields
* Ability to comprehend and communicate in English
* 40 years of age or younger is preferred
4. Application Materials
* Resume (including the whole publication list)
* PDF files of 3 representative papers
* Research plan statement
* At least 3 reference letters (The letters should be sent directly from the references)
5. Compensation and Benefits
* Competitive remuneration packages
* Sharing world-class scientific facilities with CityU
* Successful applicant with outstanding performance will be recommended for the tenure-track faculty position in CityU (Dongguan)
Applications will be considered until the positions are filled. Please send the application materials to the following email address: cityudghr at cityu.edu.cn
Prof. Xun-Li Wang
Chair Professor and Head
Department of Physics
City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue
Tel: (852) 3442 9140
Fax: (852) 3442 0539
E-mail: xlwang at cityu.edu.hk<mailto:xlwang at cityu.edu.hk>
Disclaimer: This email (including any attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email and all copies from your system. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other form of unauthorized dissemination of the contents is expressly prohibited.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neutron