[Neutron] 2nd call: Bombannes Summer School on Scattering 20-28 June 2022

Julian OBERDISSE julian.oberdisse at umontpellier.fr
Thu Dec 9 10:09:00 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

Our apologies if you receive this 2nd call more than once. We are
pleased to announce the 15th Bombannes Summer School on "Scattering
Methods Applied to Soft Condensed Matter". We will celebrate 30 years of
the Bombannes school next year - well, due to the pandemic it will
actually be 32 years.

The dates (20 to 28th of June, these are the travelling days) and the
student fee (850 €, one week full board, we could keep it down thanks to
additional funding) have finally been fixed. This school will be held at
the vacation centre "Les Bruyères" in Bombannes/Carcans-Maubuisson,
Gironde, France. Further information on the school together with on-line
pre-registration can be found on our website under

https://workshops.ill.fr/e/bombannes.

Please note that due to high overload, pre-registration before 20nd of
February 2022 is mandatory. Decisions will be announced in March/April
2022. The fee is to be paid only after acceptance.

Please distribute this information to colleagues or students who might
be interested.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, best regards,

Julian Oberdisse

(with P. Lindner, O. Glatter, J.S. Pedersen, R. Zorn, G. Fragneto, and
S. Egelhaaf)

--
The European Summer School on "Scattering Methods Applied to Soft Condensed Matter"
https://workshops.ill.fr/e/bombannes