[Neutron] MLZ Conference 2023, Neutrons for Biomaterials: Registration is now open!

Pasini, Stefano s.pasini at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jan 24 09:49:39 CET 2023

Dear Colleagues,

How neutrons can contribute to the development of new biomaterials will be the focus of the upcoming MLZ conference "Neutrons for Biomaterials“.

The event is meant to bring together materials experts from universities and industry with experts in neutron methods with the aim of showcasing how neutrons, and other scattering techniques, can contribute to the further advances in this interdisciplinary research area.
We have already outlined a very exciting program with following topics:
Biomaterials for sustainability
Peptides, polymers and gels
Hybrid biomaterials
Food
Proteins
Lipids and membranes
Nanomedicine
Biomimetics and alive systems
AI for biomaterials
We are happy to announce that the registration is now open and that it possible to submit abstracts. Further information can be found on the conference webpage
https://indico.frm2.tum.de/e/mlz-conference2023 <https://indico.frm2.tum.de/e/mlz-conference2023>

We are looking forward to welcoming you in person here in Munich, or more precisely at Schloss Fürstenried from May 22nd to 25th 2023!

Best wishes,
Stefano Pasini

--
Dr. Stefano Pasini