[Neutron] 6th Nordic/Baltic School of neutron scattering, 11-22 September 2023

Kim Lefmann lefmann at nbi.ku.dk
Fri Apr 28 18:40:51 CEST 2023

Dear all,

It is a pleasure to announce the dates for the 6th Nordic/Baltic Summer School of Neutron Scattering. The target group is starting PhD students that will use neutron scattering, but we accept also more experienced students, post docs and m.sc. students.

The school will be held 11-22 September 2023, with introduction days for the Math and Physics background on 9+10 September. The location will be the town of Lund, Sweden.

The will be no school fee, and travel/accommodation is free of charge for students from the Nordic countries. The school is sponsored by Nordforsk through the NNSP programme and by SSF through SwedNess.

In a few weeks we aim to be able to present the program. But save the dates already now.

best,

Kim Lefmann, Maria Batista, Univ. Copenhagen
Martin Månsson, KTH Stockholm
Luise Theil Kuhn, Techn. Univ. Denmark.