[Neutron] Application deadline 28th May - Gordon Conference on Neutron Scattering

Victoria Garcia Sakai - STFC UKRI victoria.garcia-sakai at stfc.ac.uk
Thu May 11 08:09:26 CEST 2023

Dear all,

There is still time to apply/register to this year's Gordon Conference on Neutron Scattering, taking place is sunny California, between the 25 and 30th June. This year's topic is "Neutrons for a Sustainable Society". We have a great line up of speakers and discussion leaders, and we are looking forward to great discussions of how we can use neutrons, evolve and help with some of the pressing problems that society is facing now and in the future.

The GRC forum is for discussions and interactions to take place in a very relaxed, friendly environment, and so is a great opportunity for:

  *   Early career researchers to discuss their latest results
  *   Instrumentation, sample environment and computing experts to showcase developments that will support the science in the future
  *   Non-neutron scattererers that want to learn what neutron scattering can do for them.

Interested? Then please visit our website at https://www.grc.org/neutron-scattering-conference/2023/ and come join us!

Best wishes

Vicky Garcia Sakai (on behalf of the organising committee)

Dr. Victoria Garcia Sakai
Head, Neutron Spectroscopy Division
ISIS Pulsed Neutron and Muon Facility | Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory| Harwell Campus | Didcot OX11 0QX |United Kingdom
Tel: 01235 446703 or 07786 395 315
https://www.isis.stfc.ac.uk/Pages/Dr-Victoria-Garcia-Sakai.aspx
[cid:image001.png at 01D983D7.3D3F0D90]