[Neutron] UCANS 10 upcoming deadline: 31 May

Bottyán László bottyan.laszlo at wigner.hu
Fri May 26 16:27:00 CEST 2023

10th International Meeting of the Union of Compact Accelerator-driven
Neutron Sources

Budapest, 16-19. October 2023.

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION for UCANS 10 is approaching.

Please make sure to book your registration at a reduced Early Bird price
by 31 May 2023!

Registration: https://ucans10.org/registration/ [1]

Find out more about UCANS 10:

List of confirmed speakers: https://ucans10.org/scientific-program/

Please note that early bird registration entails payment no later than
31 May.

Cancellations must be received before/on 1 September 2023, otherwise,
the full conference fee is valid to cover the prepaid expenses.

In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us
at ucans10 at mirrotron.com.

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Best regards,

The Organizers of UCANS 10

ucans10 at mirrotron.com

ucans10.org [2], mirrotron.com [3]

You have received this e-mail because you registered for the UCANS 10
newsletter or were a registered participant in previous UCANS meetings
(UCANS8 or UCANS9). If you do not wish to receive any further e-mails
regarding UCANS10, please send a reply with 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line and we will remove your address from the list.

Links:
------
[1] https://ucans10.org/registration/
[2] https://ucans10.org/