[Neutron] Vacancy: Science Communications Officer
Stephanie Richardson - STFC UKRI
stephanie.richardson at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 20 10:07:34 CEST 2023
Science Communications Officer
Closing Date: 13th August 2023
Salary: £31,391 to £34,709 FTE per annum (dependent on skills and experience).
Hours: Part time (22.5 hours per week)
Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 years)
Location: ISIS Neutron and Muon Source, Oxfordshire, UK
ISIS Neutron and Muon Source is hiring for a Communications Officer to support one of its longest international partnerships, ISIS at MACH ITALIA (https://isismachitalia.eu). While based in Oxfordshire (UK), you will have the opportunity to work with Italian colleagues on a variety of communication tasks to help expand and develop the Italian neutron and muon research community.
The Science Communications Officer position, which is offered with flexible working arrangements, will support ISIS at MACH ITALIA with:
* Website updates, ensuring that all information on the site is accurate, reliable and up to date.
* Building a social media presence.
* Working with developers to integrate the research proposal portal into the website.
* Producing and distributing digital and print communications.
* Writing and publicising science highlights.
* Developing a regular newsletter, including maintenance of email lists.
* Organising community meetings and events.
* Planning and participating in relevant conferences and meetings.
* Other possible duties that will be considered as the post develops.
There may be opportunities for travel to meet with colleagues in Italy and elsewhere, to assist with meetings and events, and to represent ISIS at MACH ITALIA at external conferences and meetings.
To find out more about the role visit: https://www.careersportal.co.uk/UKRI-careers/jobs/science-communications-officer-3409
Dr Stephanie Richardson
LENS Information Manager
League of advanced European Neutron Sources
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neutron