[Neutron] Call for abstracts, ICANS 2023

Xin Tong (Tony) tongxin at ihep.ac.cn
Mon Jul 24 09:20:29 CEST 2023

Dear Colleagues

ICANS XXIV (International Collaboration on Advanced Neutron Sources) conference is now accepting abstracts, the submission deadline is on Aug. 15th. Please submit your abstract via:

http://icans2023.ihep.ac.cn/

Early bird registration can be done before Aug. 31st. Students are encouraged to participate in this conference with heavy discount. I look forward to seeing you in Oct.

ICANS conference provides a unique opportunity for neutron scatterers to discuss and exchange information on all aspects of spallation sources including facility overview, accelerators, target and moderator, instruments, software, safety and operation. In addition, we are adding a sustainability session focusing on sustainable development of the source as well as neutron techniques and applications. Both spallation and reactors personnel and all neutron users are welcomed to participate.

Sincerely

Tony

Xin Tong

Head of Sample Envrionment