[Neutron] Muon User Meeting

Stephanie Richardson - STFC UKRI stephanie.richardson at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jul 28 15:50:25 CEST 2023

ISIS Muon User Meeting

11-12 September 2023
Oxford, UK

This year, the ISIS Neutron and Muon Source 'Muon User Meeting' will be held in association with PSI at The Queen's College, Oxford (UK)<https://www.queens.ox.ac.uk/>, a 14th-century college right in the heart of the historic city.

The meeting will celebrate the work of the late Pabitra Biswas,<https://www.isis.stfc.ac.uk/Pages/Pabitra-Biswas-In-Memoriam.aspx> who developed an extensive research programme in the fields of magnetism and superconductivity. A series of science talks on unconventional superconductivity, quantum magnetism and pressure techniques are planned, and facility updates will be given by both ISIS and PSI. We are keen to encourage participation from early career researchers and to facilitate this we invite PhD students and postdocs to submit abstracts about their work.

Local expenses will be covered for all delegates, and travel expenses will be reimbursed for those coming from UK-based institutions.

Registration will close on the 11 August 2023. To register and to see the programme, please visit the website at: https://indico.stfc.ac.uk/e/muon2023