[Neutron] REGISTRATION IS OPEN! - Synergies in High Resolution Spectroscopy (HIRES) workshop

Orsolya Czakkel czakkelo at ill.fr
Tue Sep 19 14:41:43 CEST 2023

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that the website of workshop is back in operation and registration is now open!

https://workshops.ill.fr/e/HIRES
Synergies in High Resolution Spectroscopy
workshops.ill.fr
https://workshops.ill.fr/e/HIRES

Thanks to our sponsors we can offer a reduced registration fee for students (undergraduate, graduate and PhD students), so please encourage them to attend the workshop.
We have a limited number of rooms pre-reserved in the on-site EPN guesthouse and in the nearby Marie-Curie Residences, which you can book as well via the registration form.

The registration deadline is 8 November 2023.

We hope to see many of you in Grenoble soon!

Best regards,
The HIRES organisation Team
 <http://www.ill.eu/>
Orsolya CZAKKEL
Staff Scientist
Institut Max von Laue - Paul Langevin (ILL)
71, avenue des Martyrs - CS 20156
38042 Grenoble cedex 9 - France
+33 (0)4 76 20 71 82
czakkelo at ill.eu