[Neutron] QENS/WINS 2024, Manchester, UK, 10th-14th June - SAVE THE DATE!

Victoria Garcia Sakai - STFC UKRI victoria.garcia-sakai at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 12:43:24 CEST 2023

[cid:image002.png at 01DA007E.C0BA3900]

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce that we will be hosting the next QENS/WINS conference on the 10th-14th June 2024, in Manchester, UK. Please save the date in your calendars.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you again and discussing all things QENS and WINS. For more information please visit the conference website:

https://iop.eventsair.com/qens-wins2024

Vicky
on behalf of the local QENS/WINS 2024 organising committee.

Dr. Victoria Garcia Sakai
Division Head, Neutron Spectroscopy
ISIS Pulsed Neutron and Muon Facility | Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory| Harwell Campus | Didcot OX11 0QX |United Kingdom
Tel: 01235 446703 or 07786 395 315