[Neutron] Registration is open for HIRES workshop

Orsolya Czakkel czakkelo at ill.fr
Fri Oct 20 10:27:36 CEST 2023

Dear All,

The registration deadline is approaching  for the HIRES workshop, don’t forget to register on our website:

https://workshops.ill.fr/e/HIRES
https://workshops.ill.fr/e/HIRES
HIRES 2023 Synergies in High Resolution Spectroscopy
workshops.ill.fr

https://workshops.ill.fr/e/HIRES
ATTENTION:
We are aware of SCAM mails circulating about accommodation reservation. We did not mandate any external company to organize accommodation! Please be careful. The only way to reserve accommodation for the workshop is via our registration page.

The registration deadline is 8 November 2023.

We hope to see many of you in Grenoble soon!

Best regards,
The HIRES organisation Team

 <http://www.ill.eu/>
Orsolya CZAKKEL
Staff Scientist
Institut Max von Laue - Paul Langevin (ILL)
71, avenue des Martyrs - CS 20156
38042 Grenoble cedex 9 - France
+33 (0)4 76 20 71 82
czakkelo at ill.eu