[Neutron] Six postdoctoral positions, based in the UK with the EPSRC Programme Grant “Combining Advanced Materials for Interface Engineering (CAMIE)”

Christy Kinane - STFC UKRI christy.kinane at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 12 18:06:04 CET 2023

Dear Neutron mailing list, please can I make you aware of the following postdoc positions in the UK.

Please forward this to any interested parties.

Have a good Holiday season!

Christy Kinane, ISIS instrument scientist

Dear Colleague

At Leeds we have recently been awarded the EPSRC Programme Grant “Combining Advanced Materials for Interface Engineering (CAMIE)”, which is a collaboration between the University of Leeds (UoL), Imperial College London (ICL) and Queen’s University Belfast (QUB). CAMIE aims to develop new ways to store, manipulate and transport information, based on our unique approach to materials integration and interface control.

We are currently advertising six postdoctoral positions: four are at Leeds, one at Imperial, and one at Queen’s. One position at Leeds is for theory/computation, the rest are experimental. The advert for the positions is at https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=EPSPA1095.

Please can you draw the advert to the attention of any likely candidates? The deadline to apply is Friday 12th January. Whilst we welcome informal contact through email, applications must be submitted online through the web portal where the advert is located.

(Please accept my apology if you have received a similar email from one of my colleagues!)

Season’s greetings,

Christopher Marrows

Professor of Condensed Matter Physics
School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)113 3433780, Web: http://www.stoner.leeds.ac.uk/people/chm