[Neutron] Abstract Submission Open - MLZ Conference 2024 Neutrons for Energy Storage, Schloss Fürstenried, München, June, 04th to 07th, 2024

MLZ conference mlz-conference at mlz-garching.de
Fri Dec 22 09:03:15 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,
we are pleased to announce the abstract submission for the next MLZ
Conference “Neutrons for Energy Storage”, which will take place June
04-07, 2024, in Schloss Fürstenried (Munich, Germany). The conference
topics will cover various energy storage technologies, ranging from
electrochemical (batteries, supercapacitors of different kinds) to
chemical (fuel cells) energy storage solutions through catalytic
applications. The meeting aims to bring together neutron scattering
professionals and researchers specializing in energy storage to discuss
case studies, find common topics, exchange, define new directions, and
declare new targets and goals in energy research with neutrons.

The deadline for abstract submission is March 31, 2024. Registration
will commence in early 2024. For further details, please visit the
conference website:
https://indico.frm2.tum.de/e/mlz-conference2024

On this occasion, we are sending you festive greetings and wishing you a
happy new year! We look forward to welcoming you to Munich in June 2024.

Best regards,
Organising Committee