[Neutron] QENS/WINS 2024, Manchester, UK, 10th-14th June - Please submit an abstract!

Victoria Garcia Sakai - STFC UKRI victoria.garcia-sakai at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 14:59:58 CET 2024

[cid:image002.png at 01DA007E.C0BA3900]

Dear friends,

We would like to remind you that we are taking abstracts for the next QENS/WINS conference which will take place on the 10th-14th June 2024, in Manchester, UK. Please submit your abstract here<https://iop.eventsair.com/qens-wins2024/abstract-submission>.

We are very much looking forward to seeing you again and discussing all things QENS and WINS. We have a great line-up of plenary and invited speakers, info will be posted on the website soon!

https://iop.eventsair.com/qens-wins2024

Vicky
on behalf of the local QENS/WINS 2024 organising committee.

Dr. Victoria Garcia Sakai
Division Head, Neutron Spectroscopy
ISIS Pulsed Neutron and Muon Facility | Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory| Harwell Campus | Didcot OX11 0QX |United Kingdom
Tel: 01235 446703 or 07786 395 315