ECNS'99 2nd Announcement available

ECNS99 ecns99 at sunserv.kfki.hu
Thu Feb 25 20:08:23 CST 1999

Dear Colleague,
This is to turn your attantion that the 2nd Announcement has been sent out
for Second European Conference on Neutron Scattering to be held as

            ECNS'99, Budapest, Hungary, September 1-4 1999.

Six to eight hundred participants are expected to attend the conference.
Besides the scientific case various adjoining events and meetings
(Introductory Course, Young Scientists Panel, Exibitions...) as well as
enjoyable social programmes will make ECNS’99 - we believe - an important
and attractive gathering of the neutron research community. Thanks to the
enthusiastic work of the International Programme Committee members nearly
250 lectures were proposed for plenary and invited talks. The proceedings
will be published in Physica B. For details please consult our website or
ask for a hardcopy of the 2nd Announcement.

 ECNS'99 Conference Secretariat
 Neutron Physics Department
 MTA SZFKI, KFKI Bldg 10
 H-1525 Budapest P.O.B. 49 HUNGARY