[Neutron] Exploring matter with Neutrons - New Discount Scheme

Ana Buegos ana.buegos at nanopolis.net
Thu Jan 27 10:33:45 CST 2005

Dear Members of the Neutron Community,

We would like to bring to your attention our special offer for the "Exploring matter with Neutrons" encyclopaedia and for the NanopolisT* series.

The New Discount Scheme allows those who are interested in buying in volume to benefit of discounts up to 40%. As a bonus, the Nanopolis Trilogy has already a 25% discount, and it still benefits of our new price scheme.

Our offer comprises our four products:

  a.. "Exploring matter with Neutrons" (http://neutrons.nanopolis.net)
  b.. "Exploring matter with Synchrotron Light" (http://synchrotron.nanopolis.net)
  c.. "Exploring Nanotechnology" (http://nanotech.nanopolis.net)
  d.. "NanopolisTM Trilogy" (http://www.nanopolis.net)

Should you want to place your order, please visit: http://www.nanopolis.net/order/order_p.php .

Thank you,

Ana Buegos

Communication Officer

*NANOPOLIST - Distributed Knowledge Network in Nanoscience and Technology - NANOPOLIST transposes today's knowledge on matter exploration at the atomic scale into a virtual representation space. The science of worldwide laboratories is now available in thousands of screens of multimedia content on synchrotron light, neutrons and nanotechnology.